Oatmeal and almond cookies
Start the day by dipping some cookies in the milk, it's like going back to childhood again. The problem is that cookies usually carry a lot of refined sugar and saturated fats are not good for our healthy diet.
That's why today I bring you one recipe to do at home. These cookies are easy and quick to prepare , perfect for a healthy snack .
For about 8 cookies:
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 3 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons butter of almonds
- 1 tablespoon of liquid stevia
- A teaspoon of vanilla flavor
- A pinch of salt
- To start, preheat the oven to 170 º C.
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl until there is a homogeneous mass with all ingredients well integrated.
- Once prepared the dough, prepare the baking tray with a baking paper.
- Next, form some balls with the dough and place on the paper pressing with your fingers to which they are of the thickness of a finger.
- Finally, it bakes at 170º C. The time depends on the oven, approximately 15 minutes. They have to be golden.
- Lists our cookies.
Ideal to drink at breakfast or at snack. They are delicious and very healthy, you can not ask for more.
Enrich the post with your comment!