Vegan bowl with light mustard sauce
Today I bring you a choice of lunch or dinner for the days when you do not want to eat products of animal origin such as meat, eggs and dairy . Whether you're vegan or not, the vegan bowl with light mustard sauce is a complete nutrient option to feed us healthily.
Ingredients for a ration
- 6 green asparagus
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 small piece of pumpkin
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- Mixed lettuce
- 50 grams of cooked quinoa
- 50 grams of cooked chickpeas
Ingredients for the light mustard sauce
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon of agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of Dijon mustard
Preparing the vegan bowl
- To prepare this bowl faster, we will use boiled chickpeas from the pot. So, to begin with, wash the chickpeas well and drain.
- Next, wash and cook the quinoa for 10 to 15 minutes (read the manufacturer's instructions).
- While the quinoa is cooking, cook the piece of steamed pumpkin .
- Next, wash and cut into strips peppers and zucchini . Sauté them in a nonstick skillet with a little extra virgin olive oil spray.
- Also, in the same pan, sauté the asparagus washed and cut.
- Afterwards, wash the lettuce and cherry tomatoes well .
- Now it's time to make the sauce . To do this, mix all the ingredients by hand or with a blender.
- Finally, we have all the ingredients ready. Let's set up our bowl . To prepare it, make a bed with spinach, add the sautéed vegetables, quinoa, chickpeas, pumpkin, cherry tomatoes and smooth it with the sauce. Ready!
As you can see you can eat healthy and pretty with this bowl with so much color.
Enrich the post with your comment !