What is the best time of the day to exercise?
There are people who wake up early to train and there are others who almost lie down training. But, when is it better to exercise? Each body is different and, therefore, depends on the energy levels and habits of each one. The important thing is to work hard at any time.
However, there are some pros and cons as you exercise in the morning, afternoon or evening.
- Pros: Known as the best time to exercise. The truth is that exercising good morning is ideal for many reasons. One of them is that when exercising in the morning, after you have all day to make other plans. It is also a good way to wake up and start the day with energy . It should be noted that those who train in the morning, are more likely to maintain the habit of training.
On the other hand, Luis Franco Banfonte, general secretary of the Spanish Federation of Sports Medicine ( FEMEDE), recommends physical exercise away from mealtimes.
- Cons: The body has been inactive for many hours and, therefore, the temperature body and hormone levels are low. As a result, the probability of getting injured is greater.
On the other hand, you have to take into account that if you are a person who has trouble getting up in the morning, Finding the motivation to wake up to exercise is difficult.
- Pros: The energy of the body is at its best, so the reaction time will be faster. It is also when you have more muscle strength and cardio is more efficient . This is why you can press your body more and get better results.
- Cons: If you work all day, it's hard to find this time You may have to shorten your workouts because you do not have enough time to shower, change and eat.
- Pros: It's the time of day when you can spend more time exercising , since you no longer have job responsibilities. Likewise, it is ideal to be well hydrated compared to first thing in the morning.
- Cons: If you want to follow a gym routine, you will have to know how to say no to leisure plans or nights when you prefer to be on the couch.
Keep in mind that exercise, especially high intensity, starting at 9 am At night, you can negatively influence the sleep rhythm and delay the need to sleep. Consequently, the next day you will feel more tired and your performance in training will be less.
The most important thing is to exercise constantly.
What is your ideal time to exercise?
Enrich the post with your comment!