Zucchini spaghetti with mushrooms and egg
Sometimes we want to eat pasta more often, but because of our nutritional requirements, because of some intolerance or because we simply do not want to eat flours, we do not do it as often as we would like.
For these occasions they come from pearls the spaghetti or vegetable noodles , they provide us with very few calories and they are very tasty when it comes to eating, they also need little cooking with which you have prepared them in a few minutes.
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 1 zucchini
- 150 grams of mushrooms
- 2 whole eggs or 4 light
- 1 cup of natural crushed tomato
- 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- Ground pepper to taste
- A pinch of pink salt
- Wash the zucchini and cut into thin strips, using a cutter Vegetables or knife.
- Next, clean and chop the mushrooms.
- Once sliced, in a saucepan, sauté the mushrooms together with the teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil (EVOO) until the water they release evaporates. Now add the zucchini spaghetti and eggs, stir and salt and pepper to taste.
- Finally, pour the crushed tomato and let it cook for 2 or 3 minutes. Ideally, leave the courgette spaghetti al dente, which is still crispy.
Serve and enjoy eating this dish that is so appetizing and easy to make.
Enrich the post with your comment!